American Express is conducting an interview for the post of Customer Care Professional.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts for different American Express Products spanning across Consumer segment & Corporate segment in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Process card applications in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value.
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Deliver Employees, Customers and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Resolve all customer queries and follow established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate.
- Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the decisioning process.
- Candidate should be open to work in India time nights shifts as we have a 24/7 work environment.
- Graduate or Under Graduate (with prior international call center experience) in any field from a recognized University can apply.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mind & attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Amex card product would be preferred.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful.
Job/Req. ID: 20008368
Company: American Express
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Join all India Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp Group