Applications are invited ONLINE from fresh pass out candidates for undergoing
Apprenticeship Training in the following disciplines under the Apprentices Act-1961 &
Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules 2019.
|S. No.||Trade||Stipend per month||Qualification|
|1||Graduate Engineering Apprentices /
Computer Science/IT, Civil,
Electrical & Electronics, Fabrication, Industrial, Mechanical,
Shipbuilding, Electronics &
(20 Nos.: 15 Graduate Engineer
apprentice & 05 Technician apprentice)
|For Graduate Engg
B.E., B. Tech. in
Apprentices: Diploma in
Engg. in respective trade
- The candidates may note that the applications are to be made only through online
application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other
manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will
not be responsible for any application which is not received through online system.
- Incomplete online application, application not supported by relevant documents, not
fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those applications received after the last date shall
not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED” and no communication will
be made for the same.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancy and also to fill up
future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules
of the company. At the sole discretion of GSL Management the number of vacancies
notified may be increased or reduced.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not
entitle a candidate to be called for selection process as applicable for the respective
vacancy in accordance to the GSL rules.
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) will have to submit caste
certificate issued by the competent authority.
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than
English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated
copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Management reserves the right to reject the candidature if it is found that false or
fabricated information is furnished in the application. The candidate is also liable to
be terminated on the basis of false information even after his/her selection.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection
process there under without assigning any reason.
- Applications received without following the online process will not be entertained.
- Corrigendum, if any, will be uploaded on our website only. Candidates are requested
to check our website regularly under the heading “Advertisement”.
- Call letters for selection process will be sent only through E-mail to shortlisted
candidates’ registered Email ID. The candidates are requested to login to their Email Id and check regularly.
- Information regarding names of eligible candidates, date of written test etc. will be
hosted on the website under the heading “Advertisement” for which the candidates
are requested to visit our website regularly.
- Management will not be responsible for non receipt of email and loss of their E-mail
ID and password.
- In the event of finding difficulty to apply online you may contact us through Email: [email protected]
- Applications received contrary to instructions given shall be rejected.
Terms and Conditions:
- For detailed advertisement and application format please visit our Company website: www.goashipyard.in.
- Those who have completed the essential qualification i.e. Degree/Diploma in
relevant stream during the year 2019 and 2020 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates those who have already undergone such type of training/experience of
one year or more are not eligible to undergo the training as per the Apprenticeship
- For Graduate Engineering Apprentices, the selection will comprise of written test
and interview. For Technician Apprentice the selection will comprise of written test
and practical test. Only those candidates who are declared successful in the written
test will be called for interview / practical test, as the case may be.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per GOI rules.
- Shortlisted candidates called for the test / interview will not be provided any TA/DA
for appearing in the test as this advertisement pertains to engagement as apprentice
and not as an employee.
- Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria such as increasing the
cutoff percentage for short-listing the applications.
- Applications from candidates received via offline mode shall be liable for rejection.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
- Applications not confirming to the prescribed format, not having supporting
documents and applications received through hard copy or email shall not be
Instructions for applying online:
Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents ready
before proceeding to fill up the Online Application system:
- Photograph: Passport sized color photograph with light background (preferably
white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file
should be between 450 KB.
- Signature: Your signature on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature
should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper
with pen. Size of the file should be between 450 KB.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE INFORMATION AND NOT CONFORMING TO THE DIRECTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS GIVEN ABOVE ARE LIABLE TO BE
- Online link to apply for Apprenticeship Training at GSL will be live on: 24.11.2020
- Last date for the receipt of online applications is: 17:00 Hrs on 11.12.2020
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Goa Shipyard Limited
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group