Cureous Labs is conducting an internship for Mechanical Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in Electro-Mechanical design, Research, Procurement, and Development.
- Iterate and figure out solutions for challenging problems.
- Assist in designing Mechanical parts and combining up for the product under development.
- Work closely with the team in the office during the prototyping and testing stage.
- Visit manufacturing facilities, speak to vendors and procurement of components.
Only those students / freshers / passouts can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- have relevant skills and interests in working on Product Development, CAD/CAE, 3D
- Printing and Manufacturing.
- can start the internship immediately.
- are available for a minimum duration of 3 months.
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study.
- are from Bangalore and neighbouring cities.
- Salary: INR 10,000 – 12,000 / month
- Certificate, Training on different product development tools.
- Work Timings: 9AM to 7PM, Mon – Sat
About Cureous Labs:
Cureous Labs was founded with the belief of building solutions that can solve unmet healthcare problems. The purpose lies in creating and delivering sustainable and scalable products and services that will provide value to the end users. We are currently focused in developing solutions in the pressure injuries domain. The Technology has been developed under the School of International Biodesign Programme, a collaborative effort between All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), IIT Delhi, supported by Department of Biotechnology (DBT). Cureous Labs is the recipient of several awards as well as government grants including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Cureous Labs
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp group
Interested candidates can apply by sending CV and Work portfolio/ link to [email protected] with a covering letter explaining why this is of interest to you and how you can contribute.