Euler Motors is conducting an interview for the post of Embedded Engineer.
- Analog/Digital Circuit Designing and Prototyping (involving Power Electronics) on popular ECAD platforms – Altium/KiCAD/Eagle/Protel.
- Writing Firmware on Embedded C/ Embedded Linux (FreeRTOS) to control popular families of Microcontrollers and Microprocessors – STM/TI/ATMEL/RENESAS
- Implementing Communication Protocols – CAN/LIN, RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI, etc.
- Implementing Advanced Estimation Algorithms – specific to Electric Vehicles
- Product Validation and Testing – Hardware and Firmware Level
- Other related miscellaneous tasks
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Euler Motors
Location: Delhi, India
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group