Qualcomm is Hiring Engineers for their Bangalore office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Create test plans, validate test scenarios. Execute functional, performance, stability tests and document KPIs.
- Comparison of simulation data, Log Analysis, Work on automation.
- Work with test PoCs across different teams to get the test progress and send out weekly test status reports.
- Analyze Modem/ Apps logs relevant to Location technology and work with relevant tech PoCs to follow up issues and drive them to closure.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical & Communication Engineering or equivalent
- 0 -3 years’ work experience in relevant field.
- Modem or RF test background. Understand digital communication.
- Test experience in any one of LTE/ 5G/ UMTS/GSM/1X RF or L1 or System validation.
- Exposure to Perl/Python scripting, Programming in C etc. is preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- GNSS and Location technology experience is plus.
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
Job/Req. ID: 3006369
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs whatsApp group