Dell India is seeking Support Technician for their Gurgaon office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As a Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to improve returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Provide first-level support and use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues & assign incidents and escalate problems in line with documented guidelines and procedures
- Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue & identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems
- Consistently perform to set targets & comply with schedule adherence to ensure overall service level targets are achieved
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of service offerings along with future industry products and technologies & attend required technical training sessions and make effective use of assigned lab time
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Graduate with 0-2 years of experience.
- Flexible on shift rotation base on business needs (24/7 Environment).
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
- Certificate/Diploma in computing or equivalent
- Working knowledge of PC architecture/technology
Job/Req. ID: R078401
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group