Vertafore is conducting an interview for the post of Implementation Engineer.
The Vertafore employee in Implementation Engineer position would deliver value to customers through implementation, technical configurations, and providing technical recommendations and solutions to business problems. They shape and improve the experience of key Vertafore clients. They work cross-functionally across Vertafore, including Customer Support, Account Management, Professional Services and Product Management to help guide the client and also contribute to future growth of Services team.
Being part of a cross-functional team to serve key clients, Implementation Engineer needs to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and service-focused to help nurture the client experience. Additionally, one loves getting into the technical details of an implementation and are excited to come up with new tools, processes, or solution to complex problems.
Implementation Engineers focus on configurations and customizations required by clients of Vertafore products, and work on release items for clients,
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop forward thinking, technical implementation recommendations that align with clients’ business objectives.
- Configures data conversion environment and does the integration configurations for inbound and outbound based on the implementation needs
- Configure the product based on the implementation requirements
- Maintains the deepest level of industry and product expertise and proliferates, internally and externally.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0 to 2 years of work experience in a technical, customer focused environment.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy with an interest in technology and in deepening technical and software knowledge
- Strong experience with RDBMS Data Structures and database concepts, preferably – SQL
- Experience with Java script functions as needed using the jQuery
- Experience with Web config files with appropriate App Pools, End Points, App Settings
- Programming experience is a plus (Java, C, .NET)
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Located and working from an office location.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing
Vertafore to make sure our application process is accessible for everyone. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact [email protected]
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group