Hansen Technologies is conducting an interview for the post of Test Engineer.
This job is for Multiple opportunities (Associate through to Lead level).
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the Test Manager and teams to define process and strategy associated with automation.
- Implement test approach and develop scripts.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Detailed Load test result analysis and reporting
- Hands on understanding and working knowledge of analytical and monitoring tools
- Able to articulate, flag performance issues observed during execution.
- Automation experience with Selenium, preferably with Type Script /Java script
- Good understanding of TDD/ BDD and related frameworks like Cucumber
- Write and execute manual test cases and then automate them.
- Working knowledge about Functional and Non-Functional testing.
- Good with OOPS concept.
- Working Linux & DB knowledge
- Basic level knowledge of XML, JSON and RDBMS concepts
- Working knowledge or exposure to Performance testing
Understand: across some (or all):
- Telecom BSS Domain knowledge preferable
- Large scale integration projects and performance
- Business Process Modelling
- Be recognised for the following attributes:
- Delivers High Quality Work
- Effective Communicator (internally and externally)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Resilient and able to easily adapt to change
- Collaborative with colleagues and peers at all levels
Job/Req. ID: 1686
Company: Hansen Technologies
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Software/IT or Automation Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group