Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and requirements:
- You will be part of a strong development team in the area of System Level Modeling for Architecture exploration and Software Development.
- You will be working on activities relate to change, release and build management of complex software system.
- You will work on automating tasks using scripting and be involved in porting software code for latest version of Compilers / Platform architectures.
- You will be involved in contributing to release processes and develop necessary infrastructure for the same.
- We offer an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal
atmosphere, a fast pace and an opportunity to impact the way the industry develops new systems and embedded software.
- You will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contribution.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelors/Masters in ECE/CS
- Excellent in C/C++
- Knowledge of Linux development environment
- Excellent in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, team work and networking skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages like tcl, perl, Python or bash
- Knowledge of Embedded Software
- Experience with source code management tools like Perforce/Git/SVN
- Experience with EDA Tools
Job/Req. ID: 27970BR