Cognizant is conducting an interview for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee.
Job duties and responsibility:
Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
- Creating application specific reports Eg:
SLA KPI reports, performance aspects:
Number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc
Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training:
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills
Science / Engineering graduate
Job/Req. ID: 00040363745 / 000397140611
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
To apply for Pune location, click below
To apply for Kolkata location, click below