Schlumberger is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for maintaining the Creo SE interface along with the map keys.
- Maintaining library links to Windchill.
- Create custom calculators for engineering design tools.
- Create automated Creo components.
- Create necessary IT related documentation.
- Software asset management tool maintenance.
- CAD Software compliance verification and validate latest version of Creo for production use.
- Creates migration scripts for Creo enhancements and assisting to migrate to Windchill.
- Work with IT team to develop installation packages.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Technical certificate, associate’s degree or applicable work equivalent.
- Experience in CAD Systems & Visual Basic programming.
- Must have worked in Creo, Windchill, VB and Powershell.
Job/Req. ID: 64616BR
Location: Coimbatore, TN
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group