Micron Technology is hiring Big Data data operations engineers to be part of the IT Data Operations Team within the Enterprise Analytics and Data organization.
The Data Operation team works closely with development team and Micron’s business functions in all aspects of data, data warehousing, and business intelligence supporting and maintaining data assets and Big Data applications and solutions. We are looking for individuals with Big Data technologies, datawarehousing, database and ETL development skills to be part of our IT Operations team. This role will work primarily with Hadoop, Teradata, SSIS, NiFi and other related Big Data technologies.
- Provide L2 support for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and platforms
- Participate in design, architecture review and deployment of Data Warehouse data models and solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners and other IT teams to ensure data solutions are available, recover from failures and operate healthy
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Manage knowledge as it relates to Operations.
- Own and drive post-mortem for critical issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Build critical insights to Operations team’s performance and operate in a analytic driven operational environment
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Ability to learn and use mutliple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related fields
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- 0-3 years of experience working with databases, Hadoop, Teradata and other Big Data ETL technologies
- 0-3 years Linux/Unix administration skills
- Software Engineering background and experience a plus.
- Data Vault, Inmon, or Kimball data architecture knowledge is a plus
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Experience with various technologies, frameworks and processes, such as Hadoop, Tableau, Grafana, Splunk, data warehousing, data flow mapping, requirements gathering, testing and data validation techniques.
- Big Data technology stack administration skills (such as NiFi)
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Prior experience working in ITIL based environment is expected
- ITSM certification is a plus
Job/Req. ID: 145252
Company: Micron technology
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Computer Science or Management Information Systems
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group