SIGNALCHIP is conducting an interview for the post of Analog/RF IC Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Accountable for specification, design and verification of mixed-signal and RF chains/blocks including power amplifiers, line drivers, low noise amplifiers, transmit and receive mixers, frequency synthesizer, base-band amplifiers and filters, voltage regulators and band-gap circuits, phase-locked loops (PLLs) and delayed-lock loops (DLLs), data converters (DACs/ADCs), and switched-capacitor circuits. Work closely with digital and system engineers to optimize the system.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from a reputable college.
- 1 – 8 years of experience in analog transistor-level design in deep sub-micron CMOS.
- Knowledge of integrated mixed-signal circuits, RF system and architecture is desired.
- Should take complete ownership of IPs from specification derivation till production.
- Experience in SPICE and MATLAB simulations is a must.
- Familiarity with digital signal processing and ESD protection techniques is a plus.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or VLSI Engineering