Ansys India is conducting an interview for the post of R&D Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The R&D Engineer is responsible for incorporating advanced engineering features in our Mechanical flagship product. These advanced engineering features, in the areas of fracture mechanics, linear dynamics, non-linear mesh adaptivity, contact, coupled physics, etc., are exposed in the Mechanical flagship product such that users can solve most challenging real life engineering problems in an integrated, intuitive and simplistic environment.
- Research, design and implement features in a state-of-the-art Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software application based on the Finite Element Method (FEA).
- Develop, maintain and improve object-oriented data structures, algorithms and modules in large and complex software systems.
- Enhance and extend the User Interface for set-up and execution of engineering simulations.
- Engages a network of expert professionals to collaborate and accomplish development objectives
- Investigate defects in production code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field with 1 to 3 years of experience; or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field with 1 to 2 years of experience
- Design and implementation of object-oriented application features using programming languages such as C++ or C#
- Exposure to scripting languages such as Python or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prefer Masters with 2 years of experience or Bachelors with 3 years of experience
Working knowledge on Linux environment
- Proven ability to collaborate in an open, multi-disciplinary, intense team environment and the passion to create high quality software
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio and Software Configuration management tools (SVN, GIT)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
Job/Req. ID: 688038200
Company: Ansys Inc.
Location: Pune, MH