Cerner is elated to hire a Test Automation Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have to develop, maintain, and execute automation tests.
- Your responsibilities include, maintain and assist with the development of the test automation architecture and frameworks.
- In this role you will ensure scalability of automation and continuous integration across the solution, you will also document test execution issues and deliverables.
- Additionally, you will troubleshoot testing scenarios and domain issues, write basic scripts in one or more programming languages.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 0 to 1 year of work experience in automation testing and Test Scripting
- Knowledge of best practices and software testing standards, Defect Management & Reporting, testing concepts and test management tools.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Job/Req. ID: 70132BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs or Automation Jobs WhatsApp Group