Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Motor Control Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Development of MATLAB/ SCILAB model for motor control for PMSM/ BLDC and AC Induction motor (ACIM).
- Converting the equation and theory of motor operation into optimized algorithm (fixed point number format).
- Development and testing of Motor control firmware.
- Testing of motor with suitable control algorithm.
- Testing and debugging of peripheral blocks of Microcontroller and communication blocks.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- PhD or MTech in power electronics/ control systems.
- Well versed with theory of motor operation – operation of salient pole and non-salient pole permanent magnet motor, MTPA, field weakening mode of operation and sensorless estimator.
- Well versed with development of model in MATLAB/ SCILAB based on the motor theory.
- Experienced with Microcontroller (Atmel, PIC, dsPIC preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of power electronics, control systems and motor theory.
- Thorough with C-programming.
Job/Req. ID: 12276 / I797-20
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group