Synopsys is conducting an internship for the post of R&D Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience in programming software for operating systems, utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages, and some knowledge of software capabilities
- Familiarity with C/C++ coding
- Strong background in Micro electronics subject, cmos, bjt
- Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are required
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Job/Req. ID: 28236BR