Microchip Technology is hiring Verification Engineers for their Chennai office.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The WSG R&D Group Chennai is responsible for design, implementation with pre- and post-silicon verification & validation of mixed signal automotive devices.
- The verification engineer should be able to perform IP/SoC verification of VLSI designs.
- Verification plan to be created based on the IP/Product Specification documentation.
- IP verification environment and testcase development using the methodology adapted by WSG.
- Construction of module test cases and perform functional verification of the IP developed.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Degree in Electronics, Communications Engineering or Computer Science from reputed Tier 1 / Tier 2 institutions
- At least 3 years’ experience in an IP and/or System Verification of VLSI designs.
- Passionate about SoC design and testing of new automotive products.
- Strong knowledge in IC chip design methodology.
- Sound knowledge of UVM based verification methodology.
- Should have worked on IP verification exhaustively.
- Good understanding of System Level Verification of integrated circuits.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Digital Simulation Environment e.g. NC-SIM (incl. Code Coverage, Assertions).
- Good communication skills to work in a cross functional international team with analog, digital and software design engineers.
Job/Req. ID: 12426 / I770-20
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Chennai, TN