Pink Tech Design is seeking a detail-oriented hardware design engineer to design and develop components for the company.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a hardware design engineer, you will be required to develop the architecture for new hardware component systems, ensure the compatibility and integration with the software, and diagnose and resolve component bugs and malfunctions.
To be a successful hardware design engineer, you should be analytically minded and have detailed knowledge of the latest technology in computer hardware. A top-notch hardware design engineer should be able to easily diagnose design flaws and interpret technical performance data.
If you can build a prototype on common platforms like Raspberry PI, Arduino or NVidia platforms, if you enjoy seeing your vision being realised and want to work on exciting projects that combine AI and Hardware, consider applying for this job.. I promise youll love it
Hardware Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with design and engineering teams to determine hardware requirements.
- Designing and developing components such as printed circuit boards (PCB), processors, memory modules, and network components.
- Collaborating with software engineers to ensure software compatibility and integration with the hardware components.
- Testing hardware prototypes and analyzing and interpreting performance data.
- Generating analytic and performance reports for presentation and revision.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing errors and suggesting suitable repairs or modifications.
- Overseeing the manufacturing process of electrical components to ensure they meet the design specifications.
- Implementing maintenance, repairs, and modifications to existing components.
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in computer technology and design trends.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or similar.
- Competence with Raspberry Pi and Arduino and associated boards is a must.
- Python knowledge and expertise as concerned with hardware and their operations.
- Experience and exposure with AI boards is a plus.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a hardware design engineer or similar.
- CompTIA A+ or Network+ certification preferred.
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, Allegro, and Altium.
- Experience with HDL languages such as Verilog, VHDL, and SystemC.
- Good understanding of software languages and integration processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail and precision.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in technology and design.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Pink Tech Design
Location: New Delhi, India
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group