Western Digital is conducting an interview for the post of ASIC Design.
- Solid understanding of Digital Design fundamentals
- Proficiency with Verilog & System Verilog RTL coding and verification
- Good Programming/Scripting skills with languages such as Python, TCL, and CSH
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive experience with RTL Linting, Synthesis, Static Timing and LEC
- Strong FPGA platform based development and testing experience
- Protocol knowledge in one or more of the following areas: SATA, USB, PCIe
- Experience with embedded CPUs, e.g. ARM/ARC.
- Excellent Logic design and debug skills; proficiency in protocols like SATA/USB/PCIe; knowledgeable in bus protocols like AHB/AXI/I2C/UART/JTAG/CJTAG
- Should work with Verification, FW, Validation, Analog, IO, Physical Design, ATE test, Chaz and Quality teams to architect, design and debug
- Work experience on high speed memory Interfaces like DDR, NAND Flash is a plus.
- Low Power design experience is preferred.
- Team-Player, can-do attitude and will work well in a group environment while still being able to contribute on an individual basis
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Job/Req. ID: JR-0000059378
Company: Western Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering