Xilinx India is conducting an interview for the post of RTL Frontend Engineer.
Be part of Xilinx’s analog/mixed signal IP design team responsible for the design and development of next generation IOs, high speed memory (LPDDR5, DDR5, gDDR6, HBM2/HBM3..) solutions.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating software models for cutting edge AMS design components.
- Developing RTL models for AMS design components that align to Xilinx internal and Industry standard work flows.
- Creating test bench schemes to ensure design integrity across design hierarchies.
- Interacting and closing discussions with diversified teams including design and verification teams, applications and software teams, IP release team.
- Working on new modeling schemes that are light on software and yet present full feature set utilization to customer.
- Debugging and enhancing existing software design models.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Education Requirements: MTech or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-1 years
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job/Req. ID: 159401
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Electronics or VLSI Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp group
This position has been filled.