Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Characterization Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will join the silicon characterization team to execute characterization and have an opportunity to understand in depth new Flash FPGA and SoC architectures. You will work closely with silicon design engineers, software engineers and technology development engineers to ensure that the company deploys new products with the highest quality and shortest time to market. This position will provide the opportunity to work on FPGA, RISC-V, high speed PLL, memory interfaces such as DDR, high speed Serdes, etc. Good communication and presentation skills are required.
- Characterization of Digital and Mixed-signal designs
- Associated RTL design and firmware development
- Verification of FPGA Timing and Power analysis tools
- Correlation of pre-silicon results with silicon measurements
- Characterization spec, plan, and documentation
- Cross-functional team interfacing and collaboration in all activities
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Masters in Electrical/Electronics engineering with emphasis on VLSI
- Knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals including CMOS device operation and characteristics
- Enjoy working in a laboratory environment, using lab equipment such as logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, function generators, etc.
- Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL, FPGA design flow
- Exposure to embedded programming in C is a plus
- Working knowledge of at least 1 of the following languages: Java/ C/C++, Visual Basic and/or Perl
- Initiative (self-motivated, self-confident, self-driven, self-learning, always striving for excellence)
- Commitment (responsible, responsive, commit to winning)
- Work quality (“do it right the first time”, attention to detail, good documentation)
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Job/Req. ID: 12499
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group