Cerner is excited to hire a Data Integrity Specialist for the Supply Chain team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As a Data Integrity Specialist, you will be responsible for managing processes, functions, and relationships related to pricing, procurement, delivery and support of goods and services.
- You will be responsible for Entry of Purchase Requisitions as per business needs and Turn Around Times.
- You will be responsible to consult with the internal and external clients to determine procurement needs.
- You will also be responsible to create reports and maintain system for requisitions, purchase Orders and other general documentation
- You will be responsible to manage procurement catalogue system.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related field or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- 0 to 1 year of experience.
- Experience in Supply Chain would be preferred
• At least 1 year of experience working procurement analyst
Job/Req. ID: 70024BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India non-engineering jobs WhatsApp Group