Intel India is conducting an interview for the post of Product Development Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities. \
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- In this position, you will be responsible for developing test flows and architecture. Need to have programming/scripting language knowledge.
- You will be working on automated test equipment and need to have knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Stabilizing vectors/content from Si bring up to volume production, meet DPM requirements and test cost requirements on ATE.
- Delivering best in class product impacting Intel’s bottom line . Knowledge of scripting in Perl, shell, Python.
- Candidate should possess a Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge of DFT architecture, design, methodologies and tools – Scan, MBIST, Analog DFT, JTAG, etc.
- Good understanding of Test Engineering & tester debug is desirable.
- A very good team player with good interpersonal, planning and excellent communication skills.
Job/Req. ID: JR0149815
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group