Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of PDK Engineer.
Here’s your chance to work as part of a dynamic and challenging engineering team on the latest semiconductor technology within the Analog Technology Development team. The ATD Team creates world-class manufacturing technologies by Developing new process platforms with step-function improvements in performance and cost; Extending roadmap process technologies with new features, models and reduced costs; and Creating innovative, breakthrough technologies for new markets and new products.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- This position provides an outstanding opportunity to contribute to be a primary differentiator for TI’s Analog businesses in a key technical contributor role.
- Through the integrative nature of this position, the understanding of the full picture (from early development to full production) as well as being a key technical contributor will prepare for multiple future opportunities.
- Develop state-of-the-art device level computer aided design (CAD) environments for advanced analog semiconductor process technologies.
- Continually refine the procedures and techniques used to develop these environments to improve quality and product cycle time thus increasing profits.
- Exposure to analog and mixed-signal design, process development, and CAD tools.
- This job is an excellent opportunity to see the “big picture” of the Semiconductor Industry and eventually address project or platform management tasks.
- Developing the PDK Custom Kit capabilities and Quality assurance is the primary responsibility.
- Developing the custom design methodologies and integrating the PDK in the Design flows is the core job function. EDA tool / Flow integration with PDK, documenting the PDK contents is also expected out of this role.
- Automation of the key capabilities for design productivity is add-on responsibility.
- Interfacing with process integration team, design team, EDA team, other members of PDK team is a day-to-day job function.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronics/VLSI Engineering
- 1-2 year of relevant work experience
- Familiar with CMOS and/or BiCMOS Process/Fabrication Technologies.
- Good understanding of analog and mixed-signal circuit design and device physics.
- Good Knowledge of UNIX, PERL, C .
- Understanding of Cadence design tools such as schematic capture and layout along with
- Cadence Skill programming knowledge is desired.
- Configuration management experience is desired (DesignSync preferred).
- Good communication skills.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp group