Amdocs is conducting an interview for the post of Software Support Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership of the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, identifying bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality, etc.
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science / IT / Computers or equivalents
- Knowledge in Java, Shell script, SQL
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Experience in Microservices, Cloud (Kubernetes, OpenShift) and NoSQL DB (Couchbase or other) – Advantage
- You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems.
- You will be exposed to advanced market technologies.
- You will work with multiple channels and diverse areas of expertise.
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Job/Req. ID: 704135900
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram group