Synopsys India is conducting an internship in Noida.
Job duties and responsibilities:
This role requires the incumbent to contribute towards backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues thereof. This person will also be required to understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
- Fundamentals of CMOS and Fabrication Methodology.
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies.
- Tools: Sign-off quality tools in assigned design phase.
- Have basic knowledge of design principles and practices.
- Work under supervision.
- Have working knowledge of basic design tools.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work.
- Be a positive participant and active team member. Apply basic problem solving skills. Able to do project status reporting.
Job/Req. ID: 27902BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Engineering Jobs Telegram Group