EagleView is conducting an interview for the post of Measuring Technician.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Measuring Technician is responsible to handle the day to day roof and walls orders and delivers those orders ahead of time. Keep track and monitor own metrics and meet the daily minimum set quota of 36 points per day.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must know the major tools and function of RH / TW and Saranac software.
- One who measure roof and wall files making sure that it meet quality standards and due dates.
- Work on files that needs rework and or redo until it passed the Quality Control check.
- Communicates with Supervisor, team lead, QC, and FTO on files issues and concerns.
- Follow Standard Process such as GetNext and work on assigned task from Team lead.
- Encode and Track down metrics progress in team shared sheet.
- Coordinates with other site Measuring technician, FTO and Team lead regarding complex files (if they have the same sitemap or similar files)
- Must know how to use “Traffic Hud” program and basic MS excel.
- Must follow RH rules and regulation
- Must be aware of Improvement plan / house rules and regulations
- Must follow Microsourcing Code of conduct
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE / BTech in Mechanical or Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Fresher / 0- 1 year Experience
- Willing to work on Rotational Shifts including Night Shifts.
Skills & other requirements:
- Ability to maintain focus for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Good Aptitude and Spatial Reasoning Skills
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
Job/Req. ID: 538313
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Civil Engineering Jobs WhatsApp Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group