Ecolibrium is looking for an intern who would focus on product implementation and user research.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- understanding client expectations through scope document/interaction.
- configuring required widgets/alerts/activities and explain to the user.
- providing feature training for medium-sized groups.
- providing a detailed demo of the product (as per script).
- putting together FAQ/tips of use (for integrating onto the platform).
Qualifications and Experience required:
The ideal candidate is preferably an Electrical Engineer who also has these skills:
- good communication skills (English and Hindi must).
- very comfortable with web applications.
- good understanding of electrical networks and equipment.
- basic understanding of industrial processes/departments.
- basic documentation abilities (forms, minutes, notes).
Ecolibrium is an Industrial IoT company focusing on developing and implementing predictive Energy and Asset Intelligence for Industries, Commercial establishments, and Utilities.
A pioneer in the sector, Ecolibrium is currently working with more than 500 large industrial and Utility customers, with more than 2000 MW of power under management, and more than 200 million data points hitting its servers every day. It provides Energy monitoring and analytics solutions using its wireless and cloud-hosted platform – Smartsense®.
Ecolibrium is an Ashden award winner and is also recognized by UNFCCC as one of the ‘Lighthouse’ activities – a recognition of companies that have the global potential to use ICT Tools to combat Climate Change. Winner of the ‘Climate Solvers’ award by WWF, and Global Entrepreneurship Competition (GEC) award at Barcelona.
Ecolibrium was incubated at CIIE (IIMA) and is funded by IFC (World Bank) and Infuse Ventures.
Write to [email protected] with Sub: “Intern-Product”
Mention, in short, why you feel you’ll be a good fit for this role along with your CV. [Note: To ensure a quick review of your application, make sure to apply via e-mail.] The job will initially be based out of Ahmedabad and then Pune [~4-5 months post joining].
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Ahmedabad, GJ
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group