Microchip Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Verification Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The responsibilities include developing the complex test bench, Verification, Automation, debugging and Coverage analysis.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Very good hands on experience in developing module and chip level Test bench
- Hands on experience on HVL’s like System Verilog/Specman
- Knowledge/Experience in Storage protocols like SAS, SCSI, Sata is plus
- Scripting in any one language · Very good knowledge in Digital Electronics
- Experience in C, C++ is a plus
- Good Analytical and debugging skills
- Very good in VHDL/Verilog code
- ASIC design and verification methodologies
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
Job/Req. ID: 12571 / I126-21AB
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group