Synopsys is conducting an Technical Internship for Engineers in Hyderabad.
This is a 12 month internship position.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As an Applications Engineer (Intern), you will be working on development and qualification of Synopsys tool IC Validator’s DRC/LVS/Fill runsets (rule deck files) for cutting edge technologies and leading foundries.
- Occasionally, you may also be involved in various automation activities to qualify the IC Validator runset.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Person should have B.Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Electronics/VLSI domain.
- Should have understanding and exposure to transistor CMOS layouts.
- Proficient with Perl/Tcl, Unix, HDL (Verilog/VHDL) and a strong understanding of ASIC design flow, VLSI, and/or CAD engineering.
- Knowledge of competitive EDA tool products like Calibre/Assura/Quartz and product
- knowledge in any of the areas, like writing foundry decks ( DRC/LVS/ERC/DFM ), solving LVS issues, knowledge of foundry processes, understanding of cutting edge DFM requirements etc. is highly desired.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Job/Req. ID: 28173BR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group