Synopsys is looking for highly motivated ASIC Digital Design Engineer to be part of High Speed Serdes Digital Design Team.
As part of this team, you will be working on digital part of serial link PHY IPs upto 12 Gbps covering USB, PCIe and HDMI standards.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Proposing micro-architecture of design changes based on customer requirements, analog requirements, system performance improvements or overall robustness of design
- Implement RTL in Verilog and run Spyglass CDC/RDC/Lint/ Tmax
- Close timing with Physical Design team
- Support silicon validation including testchip characterization or FPGA based prototyping
- Strong digital design fundamentals
- Strong understanding of ASIC digital design flow with hands on at:
- Timing constraints development and synthesis flow
- Lint/CDC/RDC using Spyglass or any other tool
Job/Req. ID: 28381BR