Apple India is conducting an interview for the post of Hardware, Cellular Field Engineer.
Apple is looking for someone who will work with the HW/SW development teams and other cross functional teams on identifying issues impacting the Cellular performance. You will perform deep dive analysis into internal logs to understand and identify root cause of any HW/System issue.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s preferred.
- You have a minimum 0-3 years hands-on experience with end to end testing of cellular technologies that includes test plan preparation, field testing, log analysis & debugging UE issues.
- You have working knowledge in at least one of the wireless technology 5G NR, LTE/LTE-A, UMTS.
- Deep understanding of cellular protocol stack from LTE PHY/MAC to higher layers, Call processing.
- You have experience owning a complete functional area of an application or product with clear communication across multiple levels in the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detailed oriented, analytical, able to work independently.
- Travel for work up to 50% (domestic and sometimes internationally)
- Hardworking and ambitious, able to take on obstacles in innovative ways
- Knowledge of Antenna/ RF design is a plus.
- Basic scripting experience (Shell/Perl/Python/Matlab)
Job/Req. ID: 200192158
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Important note: This job was originally published on Sep 25, 2020. But, it is still active.
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group