SonicWall is conducting an internship for 2021 College Graduates.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Learn Firewall technology, the product lines, testing opportunities, test work-flow and existing test infrastructure
- Prepare test plans; write and execute test cases; find, file and follow-through defects through STLC
- Implement test automation (in functional and system testing), periodically run it and see that automated testing results and bugs go through complete STLC
- Good knowledge in L2 and L3 and related technologies
- Familiarity with SDLC and STLC
- Good understanding of object oriented analysis, design and principles
- Experience with Expect, Tcl, Python, Design Patterns, Perl/Selenium or
- Ruby/WATIR/Selenium; DHTML/AJAX/Flash; a strong plus
- Good aptitude for testing, troubleshooting, problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization
- Must be a good team player; excellent oral and written communication skills, including listening skill; experience with geographically distributed teams a strong plus
Qualification & Experience required:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA 2021 graduating engineers only
- Preferably pursuing computer science/IT/IS/ECE only
- Preferably from a networking company working on Firewalls, IPS, IDS, WLAN, 802.11x standards and NAT etc.
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job type: Internship
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group