Qualcomm is conducting an interview for the post of Embedded Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- NAS (Non Access stratum) software engineers work on a SW layer that brings all the various protocols stacks (GSM, UMTS, LTE, NB1, CatM1) together.
- The role requires development and debugging of the features, and releasing documentation.
- Software design, development, issue analysis etc.
- It is a challenging position requiring strong SW design and architecture skills.
- It provides the opportunity to work on new and exciting features and protocols that are on the cutting edge of wireless communication.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required:
- 0 – 3 years of development experience in telecom/embedded domain SW development with strong C programming skills, data structures and operating systems concepts.
- Experience in LTE, CIOT, UMTS or GSM wireless protocols is a plus.
- Must have good communication skills and be a team player.
- Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical
- Preferred: Master’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
Job/Req. ID: 3009466