Microsoft is conducting an interview for the post of Full Time Software Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BTech / MTech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Job/Req. ID: 871412
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Note: This job was published on 3 December 2020 and is active again.
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group