DAWG Motors is looking for talented, committed, passionate graduate engineers to join the team who are willing to venture themselves into the world of core R&D and innovation in Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation and Enterprise Software.
We are an automobile startup focused on developing novel and sustainable mobility solutions. Born out of United States, the founders of our firm come from over 60 years of experience working in Software, Mobility and Telecommunications sector.
They are looking for graduate engineers who are willing to venture into Mobile Application Development, Electronics & Telecommunication and Enterprise Software.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Learn, Experiment and Build mobile applications based on Android.
- Venture into the world of PCB Design, Networking Protocols, Embedded Programming, CAN protocols and both Short & Long range communication
- Learn, Architect & Develop scalable web applications using modern Java Script based frameworks
- Maintain code and work on continual mobile improvements & iterations.
- Contribute to our website front-end / back-end work as needed.
- Collaborate across tech & product team members
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical engineering or related or MS in a related field.
- Must possess strong foundational skills in your field you graduated. Be sure that our tested on your basics.
- Fluent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and courage to experiment and willingness to learn from your failures
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills with guidance from experienced team members.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: DAWG Motors
Location: Remote (Work From Home)
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group