Danfoss have an immediate opportunity for position of Trainee (Off-roll) to join the team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the fullfillment team
- Assist in the daily activities of implementing process changes and problem solving in the team
- Assists in the prove-out of new processes and process changes by gathering data, making observations about the process, and communicating ideas to improve results
Background & Skills
- The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Order management or supply chain.
- Good attitude and understanding of processes
- Computer skills, (Microsoft Office applications)
- Customer Service mindset and the ability to stay calm under pressure are necessary traits
- Good communication
Qualification & Experience required:
- A Graduate – A 3 year or 4 year degree in any stream
- Fresher or a 1 year experienced person in Logistics, Warehouse, customer service.
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Job/Req. ID: 15261
Location: Ambattur, TN
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group