Nordson is conducting an interview for the post of IT Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016
- Taking Backup via MABS to cloud Storage Account in Azure
- Configure Site to Site VPN Connectivity.
- Working on Falcon Crowdstrike, Cloud based Antivirus
- Filtering email on mimecast online portal
- Creating All User Accounts and Nested Group permissions
- Experience in Active Directory server, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, File & Print Server
- Configured Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed Switches, AP’s
- Managing MiTel VoIP, Configuring and troubleshooting IP Phone related issues
- Managing MS Dynamics NAVISION on server 2012R2
- Administrating Microsoft 365 Admin portal for changes related to office license and user/group-based activity
- Managing Exchange Online Admin Center for mails issues
- Working on Service-Now to address Tickets assigned to me
- Working on Network/Server/Backup related issues with Nordson IS/IT Team
- Managing MS Teams support for India users
- Providing 24/7 support to users across India
- Documenting SOPs for all technical issue faced.
- Working with Cybersecurity team globally to ensure Data Safety and avoid Security breach.
Whatever you do today, Nordson Corporation is likely a part of it. We engineer, manufacture and market differentiated products and systems used for precision dispensing and processing in a variety of end markets, from packaging to transportation and medical to electronics. Founded in 1954, we operate under the values of integrity, respect for people, customer passion, energy and excellence. Nordson is headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, and has direct operations in more than 30 countries to support our products and systems with application expertise and a direct global sales and service organization.
Job/Req. ID: REQ22405
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT/Software Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group