Einsite is conducting an interview for the post of CV Engineer.
- Strong programming skills are required. Must have knowledge of basic algorithms, time and space complexity.
- Expertise in Python3, C++ and OpenCV lib, PyTorch or TensorFlow, sklearn and related packages.
- Strong understanding in Linear Algebra, Probability Theory, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Hands on experience on Image Processing/CV, Video Analytics and ML. Designing and implementing efficient computer vision algorithms for detection, classification and video understanding.
- Experience with sequence models for computer vision tasks.
- Must be able to read research papers and implement the logic.
- Highly motivated, clear thinking, self-driven, capable of defining own design and test scenarios.
- Understanding product requirements and deriving logical data models.
- Capability to work in a team environment.
- Porting algorithms to Linux based SBC (Single Board Computers).
- Passion for Linux/Open source platforms.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Hands on experience in Cloud Services.
- Experience with model conversion to ONNX, and Open vino for deployment to NCS2 is preferred.
- Understanding of Probabilistic Graphical Models and/or Signal Processing is a plus.
- Capable of designing own loss functions, and metrics.
- Familiarity with git.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Freshers or candidates who has one year experience as CV engineer or in the relevant areas are eligible to apply for this job.
- Freshers should be from a university where at least a few CV & ML courses are offered.
- Exposure to cutting-edge tech stack
- Coaching and learning from managers and colleagues
- Freedom to explore and expand skillset
- Flexible Working Hours
- Casual Dress-code
- Relocation assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health Insurance
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group