Ingenious e-Brain is conducting an interview for the post of Research Associate.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for study & analysis of literature & Technical research and analysis related to their areas of expertise, consolidation of data and presentation of findings
- Analysis of technical literature related to their areas of expertise
- Ability to break down a technology into multiple components and perform a granular analysis.
- Client Deliverable preparation(Word Document, PPT presentation, Excel)
- Supporting Business Development team in other tasks, as and when they arise, as per the requirement.
- Coordinate with senior team members from time to time in relation to the project
- Sound technical knowledge in respective domain(s) is necessary.
- Strong evaluation, formatting, and organization skills.
- Excellent computer and writing skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience required:
The candidate should be B.Tech / M.Tech (Electronics/Computer Science/Mechanical) with 70% and above in B.Tech / M.Tech.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Ingenious e-Brain
Location: Gurugram, HR
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group