Kofax is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Technical Support Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Associate Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing 1st level technical support to end customers of Kofax desktop products, and resolving reported issues in an effective and timely manner. In addition, the position requires frequent interaction with Subject Matter Experts and Sr. Technical Support Engineers to properly document and escalation of undocumented issues.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Provide 1st level technical support to our customers via phone, web, and email and other support channels as required.
- Take ownership of customer issues, provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and see problems through to resolution.
- Effectively communicate complex technical issues to customers and elevate unknown or undocumented issues to Subject Matter Experts and Senior Technical Support Engineers, providing detail description of problems along with steps taken to analyze the problems
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Resourceful team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Result-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong English language written and verbal skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows/MAC OS with the ability to carry out root cause analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, local and hosted
- Ability to troubleshoot and configure peripheral devices – (Printers, Scanners, iPad, Smart Phones)
- Maintain technical knowledge to keep up with changes in technology
- Flexible work schedule with focus on USA business hours
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or related experience.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years providing 1st level technical support within a call center environment
Job/Req. ID: A21-102
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: IT/software Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group