Wipro is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The Intern is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills),systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
BTech (any specialization), BCA, MCA is preferred.
Job/Req. ID: 2568942
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group