Schneider Electric is seeking a Customer Success Primary Support agent for the Greater India who will be responsible for technical support of SE Power product range.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assist all our customers in reaching higher profit by making the best use of SE technology. Deliver technical support and services at Primary level in Power Products. Be a trusted advisor, provide prompt and trusted resolutions during pre-sales and after-sales cycle time of applying Schneider Electric product and solutions to the customer’s project
- End to end resolution of the technical requests from the customer on pre-sales (product selection, application information) and post-sales (Troubleshooting, Application assistance, Product installation, technical characteristics, technical complaints .. etc) within a fixed timeframe.
- Understand, evaluate and reproduce received technical queries in the laboratory to determine the root causes of the problem and convey the validated solution to the customer.
- Creating and managing knowledgebase on validated solutions in SE repository
- Prepare and provide technical training to different stakeholders
- Onsite intervention for solving critical issues.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience on Projects, Services, Installation and commissioning of Power products (Circuit breakers- ACB, MCCB, MCB, RCCB, MPCB, contactors, overload/overcurrent relays, TeSys T, TeSys U, Power factor correction relays, Active harmonic filters, Blokset, insulation monitoring devices, operation theatre panel .. etc), Energy Automation relays like Sepam, MiCOM, EaSergy P3, EaSergy P5 etc., Power Solution products Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Metering products and software EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert, EcoStruxure Power Scada operations, LRC products.
Understanding of various Network/Data Communication such as Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/I, Modbus RTU, Profibus, CAN open etc.
- Hands-on experience and wide understanding of Schneider Electric products, solutions and engineering concepts would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written) and the ability to interact with internal & external customers across the globe.
- Excellent problem solving and data analytical approach.
- Excellent team player.
Job/Req. ID: 006JXR
Company: Schneider Electric
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group