GE Renewable Energy is conducting a Edison Engineering Development Program for Engineers.
EEDP is an intensive program for people who have a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, and share in GE’s core beliefs. The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. Edison graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make innovative contributions to GE’s future.
Job duties and responsibilities:
If you love technology and want a career in engineering, the Edison Engineering Development Program is for you! EEDP is a two-year entry-level program consisting of four or more rotational assignments. Rotational assignments are engineering projects driven by real GE business priorities. The program cultivates technical problem-solving skills via advanced engineering coursework, formal reports and presentations to senior leadership, in addition to valuable work experience.
EEDPs in Renewable Energy experience technically challenging and innovative rotations in the Renewable Energy industry potentially including rotations in Onshore Wind, Offshore Wind, Hydro and LM Wind Power. Engineering focused areas of opportunity include Systems, Analysis, Design, Aero, Controls, Performance and Validation, Materials & Processes, Services & Repair and more. The core engineering skills gained in assignments are enhanced through Advanced Courses in Engineering and Corporate leadership training. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from assignment managers, prepares members with the technical skills and values needed to achieve a successful technology career at GE Renewable Energy.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical or Aerospace or Electrical or Materials or Controls Systems or Equivalent from a Premier Institute
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
- Demonstrated an analytic approach to problem solving, learning agility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong team skills with demonstrated and proactive leadership skills
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated scholastic achievements
Job/Req. ID: R3553602
Company: GE Renewable Energy
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
This job position is closed