Flex is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
Job/Req. ID: WD103938
Location: Pune, MH