Magna International is conducting an interview for the post of Software Testing Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Software Test Engineer is responsible for the component, Integration and Qualification level test specification design, review test execution, and test report for all assigned projects based on the detailed design, Architecture and SRS with in a project.
- Develop test plan and test cases for bench tests.
- Review and analyze product requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements.
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross functional team with defect analysis and debug activities.
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP) and customer expectations.
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and defined engineering techniques.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event.
- Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Electronics preferred
- 0-5 years’ relevant experience regarding the responsibility / main activities in serial development or comparable experience in automotive (mandatory); electronic (preferable) industry.
Magna’s ADAS technologies are shaping an autonomous future and improving lives. Full autonomy is coming. But to create the technology which will bring it into view, you need the desire and ability to adapt complete ADAS systems or modular solutions to any vehicle, for any mobility need.
Magna’s electronics solutions connect OEMs to their customers with features that improve their lives. It’s our expertise across the entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies road-ready. And it is how we’ll continue to build a safer, smarter and more connected mobility experience for all people.
Job/Req. ID: 15439
Company: Magna International
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group