Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Analog Design Engineer.
About the Program:
As a design engineer in our Analog Design Rotation Program, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document analog, digital and/or RF integrated circuits (ICs). And, you’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power and many more.
Accelerate your development with a variety of rotations during the program. You will work on circuit design – learning how to layout, verify the design and use sophisticated design tools. Then you’ll validate, test and troubleshoot how your designs work once manufactured.
Get exposure early on in your career as you learn the life cycle of a product design and gain a deeper understanding of product development, so you are fully equipped to hit the ground running on your own designs.
- Partner with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
- Provide high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
- Participate in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
- Supervise IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard
- Characterize prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
- Drive behavioral models
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
About Texas Instruments:
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Job/Req. ID: 200004NI
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA