Xook is hiring Electronics Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Design and develop an electronic control system for a new robotic product by working closely with mechanical Engineers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the use cases and customer needs, and utilize it to come up with the technical requirements.
- Selects parts or components, taking into consideration the functional and non-functional requirements, obsolescence, availability, and cost.
- Validate components and designs using breadboards or other prototyping techniques.
- Come up with detailed electronic circuit design, including simulation and design verification testing of the new design.
- Knowledge of circuit design and development.
- Good knowledge of Motors, drivers, sensors, and IoT.
- Understanding or practical experience with OTA firmware upgrades.
- Firmware development (Preferably with ESP32)
- Familiarity with Linux based OS
- Good to have Skills
- Knowledge of ROS.
- Raspberry pi programming in python.
- Knowledge of robotic arms, motion controllers, and challenges related to precision movement.
- Firmware debugging skills
- OTA firmware upgrade process
- PCB Design
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation or related engineering fields.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group