Boeing India is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Software Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks.
- Write and debug code.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Provide on-call support as necessary.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Always be a champion for our users!
- Good to have a Software background, preferably on Full Stack capabilities.
- Knowledge of Cloud Environment is preferred.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Key skills
- Storage on Azure (Cosmos DB + Blob Store)
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably from the Aerospace/Aviation industry, but not mandatory
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 4 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Job/Req. ID: 00000229905
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT/software Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group